Thursday, April 22, 2021

New Blog Announcement, & Farewell Tug & Tram Blogging

 Hello everyone, welcome back one last time to Tug & Tram Blogging. 


Now before anyone panics, NO. I'm not quitting blogging. I have decided, based on feedback from a friend, that I needed to change my name. Tug & Tram Blogging implies that the blog is about trains, when it isn't necessarily.


I was planning to rename Tug & Tram to my new blog, however, there was a problem with the url's of previous posts no longer working.


I don't want to make my old posts unreadable, so to keep this up as an archive, I decided it would be easier to make a new blog.


Allow me to introduce you to.... Conductor Pat's Perspective. 


You can continue to follow me on my writing journey over there, and my social media will be the same. I hope that you all will continue with me. If not, thank you for following me over the past few years, it has been a lot of fun and I have enjoyed my time on here. Thanks again everyone, and I'll see you on the Tramway. 

No comments: